MPG Drive Day 2022 and the MPG Best of Auto Journalism awards are coming up quickly. For the first time ever both events will take place on the same day — Tuesday, June 7 — and that day will offer attendees an unprecedented number of opportunities.
The presenting sponsors for the 2022 MPG Drive Day and MPG Best of Auto Journalism awards are
Calamigos Ranch in the hills of Malibu is the perfect venue for the event. It will provide the base camp for all of the day’s activities.
Among the highlights are:
- On-road ride-and-drive vehicle evaluations
- Off-road ride-and-drive vehicle evaluations
- “Ride With Us” Motorcycle Safety Foundation learn-to-ride
- Automaker and aftermarket walkarounds and demonstrations
- Video and Social Media opportunities
- MPG Best of Auto Journalism Award Ceremony including the 2021 Dean Batchelor Award presentation
Vehicles that will be available for driving and evaluation include:
- Acura MDX Type S
- Chevrolet Silverado ZR2
- Chevrolet Corvette 3LT
- Ford Maverick
- Ford Bronco
- Honda Passport TrailSport
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe
- Lexus LX 600 Ultra Luxury
- Lexus NX 350 Sport
- Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Nissan Frontier
- Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
- Volkswagen Golf R
- Volvo C40
These vehicles have been confirmed and as many as a dozen others are expected to participate.
The Motor Press Guild thanks the great companies and brands that are sponsoring various MPG Activities.
- Breakfast and Coffee sponsored by BulletLiner
- Lunch sponsored by the Motorcycle Industry Council/Motorcycle Safety Foundation
- After-drive hors d’oeuvres sponsored by Stellantis
- After-drive cocktails sponsored by Mercedes-Benz
- Dessert sponsored by Nissan
- Beverages sponsored by Acura
Don’t Get Shut Out of this Unprecedented Media Event. Registration, which is for MPG members only, will be closing soon.