- Provide strategic planning of communication concepts
- Develop messaging at various levels – event/campaign, product, initiative, etc.
- Top management speech writing and polishing – messaging, outline development, content creation, presentation, practice and dry runs, edits on the fly, etc.
- Corporate events, PR strategy and external communications – press releases, fact sheets, social media copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Interface with internal agency executives and client executives
- Develop and write pitches
- Team player
- Automotive experience
- Above 8 years working experience in communications, PR or media-related role
- English native speaker is a must with very good speech writing skills
- Excellent communicator with ability to develop the positive relationship between the media and the Company
- Strong commitment, professional, open-minded, devoted and strategic thinking
- Must handle pressure and stress like a pro
- Open to long hours until the work is done correctly and approved
- Skilled and experienced in media and customer interactions
- Professional presentation
- Ability to follow corporate style-guide and develop creative connections to corporate messages
Employment type: Short-Term – Project Term 2-months
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Job function: Public Relations
To apply, send cover letter, resume and writing samples to email@example.com.