Date(s) - Tuesday, October 4, 2016 - Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Willow Springs International Raceway
Are you in?
Join us for MPG’s 2016 Track Days. At our most anticipated event of the year, you can drive competitive vehicles back-to-back, meet the OEM PR staff members face-to-face, and squeeze in some of the most enjoyable networking you’ve done all year. That’s what MPG Track Days are all about — are you in?
- Day One (October 4 / 1:00 – 5:00pm) will be a driver qualification day. Limited street drive availability TBA. Networking and dinner at Bex Bar and Grill.
- Day Two (October 5 / 7:30am – 4:30pm) combines track driving, street driving and off-roading.
See what cars will be available to drive at Track Days.
UPDATE 9/28: HOTEL ROOMS ARE SOLD OUT
Special discounted hotel rates are available. Click here for full details.
Just like last year, in order to drive on the track, Journalist and Analyst members in good standing must meet the following qualifications (in addition to possessing a valid driver’s license):
One of the following:
- Proof of last year’s qualification at the 2015 MPG Track Days (email Carrie Kim)
- A valid SCCA racing license
- A valid NASA racing license
- Other recognized racing license or qualification
- Evidence of completion of a track-based driving school within the past 36 months
Any driver who cannot provide one of the above can qualify to drive on the track in one of three ways:
- Attend Track Day One (October 4) and participate in a track driver training course with Danny McKeever’s team, and receive an endorsement from a pro driver.
- Attend Track Day One (October 4) and take a qualifying drive with a pro driver and receive an endorsement.
- Appeal to the Track Day Committee for special consideration based on demonstrated track driving experience and expertise.