Submit your best photo now for the 2016-2017 Motor Press Guild photo cover contest. The winning photo will appear on the front of our 2016-2017 Membership Roster & Media Guide, which is sent out to all MPG members and advertisers.
- All photos must be automotive-related in content, though it shouldn’t feature a specific model as in a profile shot. (Should be a cropped shot showing a portion of the vehicle or some sort of automotive interpretation)
- Submitted images appear in VERTICAL format (portrait orientation) as a JPEG, TIFF or PSD file.
- Maximum of two entries per photographer.
- Please send us low-resolution images only. If we select your image for the cover, we’ll ask you for the high-resolution file.
- Entries MUST be received by August 25, 2016.
- Email your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MPG board members will select the top three images of those submitted and then ask our membership to vote and select the winning photo. All entrants will receive notification of the winning photo before the announcement is posted on the Motor Press Guild website. This year’s winner will receive a prize for their submission.
We look forward to receiving your best work for our cover. Good luck!